INDEPENDENCE, KS VETERINARY JOBS
Career opportunities at Independence Animal Hospital.
A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM/VMD) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university.
Apply today here.
About Independence Animal Hospital!
We are a three-doctor practice that has enjoyed serving our local community for many years (check out our reviews!). Our practice is a full-service mixed-animal hospital and will see routine appointments, do farm calls, and take emergency cases. Our in-house capabilities include digital x-ray, digital dental x-ray, ultrasound, cold laser, indoor stocks, outdoor pen area, hydraulic tilt chute, and an OB chute. Our clients and producers enjoy our quality hall-in facilities! Our doctors are supported by our experienced credentialed technicians, assistants, and practice manager.
At Independence Animal Hospital our mission is to improve the lives of veterinarians by providing you with comprehensive benefits:
- Generous compensation package
- Flexible 4-day schedules with rotating
- Generous paid time off
- Career path growth opportunities
- Medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401k + match
- CE Allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.
What does Independence Animal Hospital offer to the community?
- Free access to Riverside Park and Zoo.
- Neewollah-a Halloween festival hosted by the town.
- Fab Lab which is located on the Independence Community College campus.
- A mentorship program we offer to all new veterinarians.